The Global Restaurant Investment Forum (GRIF) facilitates investment decision-making within the restaurant space. The forum showcases the hottest restaurant concepts from around the globe and gives attendees a place of focus to connect with investors, owners, franchisors and senior hospitality professionals, assess the state of the hospitality industry and secure deals for the coming year.
Powered by MICHELIN
The MICHELIN Group is a major economic player that creates value for restaurants with activities that go far beyond the work of the MICHELIN guide inspectors. GRIF is delighted to be partnering with MICHELIN enriching the event with its extensive network and world class chefs.
Global Restaurant Awards
The Global Restaurant Awards takes place during the Global Restaurant Investment Forum (GRIF) and offers an opportunity for industry leaders to come together and celebrate those businesses that have shown innovation, vision and leadership in their concepts and operations. They will recognise the brands that have best engaged with their consumers through social media, technology, design or sustainability.
The awards have been developed through partnership with Connecting Travel whose sister business, The Caterer, is responsible for the renowned Cateys awards for UK hospitality.
The Awards Speakers
GRIF’s speakers are prominent members of the restaurant investment community. Their expertise, practical advice and forecast will provide attendees with the latest information on development, trends and best practice in the hotel and restaurant industry.
If you are interested in speaking on the programme please contact Jennifer Pettinger.
- Acenteler, havayollarının rakibi değil iş ortaklarıdır
- Metro ile Target, Global Retail Accelerator Yarışması
- THY ile BVMW arasında stratejik ortaklık için niyet bildirgesi
- Dünyanın gözü TÜRYİD'in ‘Gastro Ekonomi Zirvesi'nde!
- Pegasus, Sabiha Gökçen ile Venedik’i birbirine bağladı
- Dorak Tour, Beşiktaş Vodafone Park’ı turizme açıyor
- Yatırımcı İlişkileri Derneği Başkanı Aslı Selçuk oldu
- Türkiye’deki ilk Radisson markalı otel Bursa’ya geliyor
- ITB Berlin 2019: Bigger, more digital and sustainable
- İTO’da turizmci meclis üyesi Karacabay’a kumpas
- Endüstriyel Temizlik sektörü, meslek görülmek istiyor
- Rixos Premium Bodrum’dan geleceğin turizmcilerine fırsat
- İngiliz hava yolu şirketi 'Brexit' gerekçesiyle iflas talep etti
- Milyar dolarlık melek yatırımcılar İstanbul'a geliyor
- Türkiye ile Moldova arasında kimlikle seyahat başlıyor